First is a partial extension
It is a pair of beams drawer guide that offers a partial extension of around 2/3 of its rolled-up length, an area of the moving beam needs to stay at intervals the fastened beam.
You can also discover their partial extension on their website. There you will get to see different products like heavy-duty drawers slides and many more.
Next is full extension
It is three beams heavy duty drawer slides that offer a full extension of a total of 100 percent of its rolled-up length. The intermediate beam always permits the whole extension.
Another one is overextension
It is a four beams drawer slide that offers associate over-extension with 150% of the rolled-up length due to the two intermediate beams. Discover their overextension at the Chambrelan website.
Chambrelan product – D402
It a pair of beam anodized metal slides, offers a partial extension. compact, its slippy action is especially regular, sleek, and quiet. Contact it’s supposed for light-weight duty masses.
About its fantastic features
- Recommended lengths in inches is ~6 – ~25 5/8
- Load per try on-axis (lbs) is twenty-nine – seventy-three
- Bottom mounting potential, max. load per try (lbs): thirty-one
The custom rails
- The chamberlain cabinet slide has a lock-in extended position D402V
- The Chambrelan drawer slide has lock-in closed position D402F
- The Chambrelan heavy duty drawer slide has locked in each closed & extended position
Cabinet drawer slide with the double extension D402DD
Drawer glide with clastic D46
Other different materials on the website are:
Drawer slide significant duty Anodized metal R28
Drawer slide significant duty chrome steel ST38
Other different extensions :
First is drawer slide Full extension D444
The second is guide rail D409-AL40
There are also miscellaneous things such as mounting accessories, bespoke lubrication, custom lengths and strokes, custom drilling, and other coatings