Glass stoves are that classy-looking piece in the kitchen that is mesmerizing if it shines when someone enters your kitchen. The best part about it is that they are reliable for a longer time and easy to function. They give a sleek, minimalist look to the entire décor. They come up with the advantage of not having any drip pans or burner gates. Using this will show that they show the spills and splatters easily and are quite noticeable. It is always advised to go for brands that give you great durability for the future.
Best brands of stove
Some of the best stove top cleaner brands in the market are:
- EZ Brite glass and ceramic cooktop cleaner and conditioner
- Weiman gas range cleaner and degreaser
- Glisten cooktop and kitchen cleaning pads
- Scotch Brite glass cooktop cleaning wand
- Carbona ceramic cooktop cleaner
Essentials for cleaning
It is always a good idea to clean the glass stove once you finish using it to avoid any germs or contaminants on the surface. It’s to ensure you’re in a safe environment. Things you will need are-
- A big spray bottle with water or white vinegar
- A soft sponge or microfiber cloth
- A dishwashing liquid
- And a dry cloth after cleaning it
With the easy methods of cleaning, always make sure that you do this step with precision. It will hardly take 10 minutes but will ensure that no germs are present in the place you cook so go for the best stove top cleaner.