The chemists and makers of the Adhesives community develop and manufacture some of the industry’s most advanced adhesives and high-performance concrete structure, sealing, restoration, and repair products.
As bonding mechanisms for concrete restorations, coating and sealing exterior and interior slabs, and polyurea crack injection applications, Crackbond JF polyurea products help you to do the job quickly and easily with these top industry-gaining formulations.
Its solvent-free, loose, low-density and self-leveling technique qualify for 10 – 15 % movement of installed joint width.
These polyurea products are DOT-approved and NSF 61 certified. It will make available in bulk and cartridge delivery systems for speedy and effortless application.
So if you wish to fix, repair, recover, or seal concrete with its extending service life, some well-known polyurea products will satisfy and exceed your expectations.
Features And Advantages Of The Flexible Polyurea
- Seal moving cracks
- Used to seal tooled interior or exterior control joints or new construction noticed joints on flat concrete surfaces.
- Protects joint boundaries from spalling occurring due to moving traffic
- For best execution, the ultimate joint width is 19 mm, and the typical depth stands a minimum of 3 times the width (for industrial floor applications) that receives heavy-duty conveyance traffic.
- The minimum depth of the joint might reduce to 13 mm for ground traffic.
- It uses in temperatures between -40 °F to 120 °F (-40 °C to 49 °C).
- This product is highly exposed to moisture and cannot be utilized if any dampness is present!
- It may use in the exterior application when minimal joint activity from thermal cycling occurs.
- It will keep joints free of waste and provides a constant consistency for weight loading.
- It is sufficient for use in USDA-inspected establishments.
The Material Property Of Flexible Polyurea
- VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) compliant formulations
- A hardness supports traffic
- Self-leveling and low viscosity method
- 18-month shelf life
Crackbond Jf Joint and Crack Filler application
- Treated joints can open to light and foot vehicular traffic in 90 minutes at 75 °F (24 °C).
- The repaired crevasse or managing joint can shave or sand within a minimum of 60 minutes at 75 °F (24 °C).
- Self-leveling and low-viscosity systems will have a Wide application and benefit of temperature range, including freezer applications. Most important, it Permits use in USDA-inspected facilities.
Crackbond JF is well known for its flexible polyurea of filling, saw cuts, control joints, and active cracks – concrete crack filler.